Sail 2: Building Skills
Limited to 8 students per session. Additional students may be accommodated if they have their own boat.
- Sail 1 or equivalent sailing experience.
- Open to all Adults (18 and older) and Juniors (ages 12 to 17).
- If you have physical limitations and are not sure if they will affect your ability to participate in this class, please contact the Sailing School Director with any questions or concerns.
- Adults: $225, Juniors $150 (Cost includes US Sailing Instruction Manual.)
- The Iowa State Parks require non-Iowa vehicles to pay a $5/day parking fee or have an annual Lake Manawa permit ($40). Find out details here.
- How to Register:
- From the main Sailing School page, locate the session you are interested in attending and click the link in the Session column.
- Complete the required information, checkout and pay.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you request has been processed along with information about the class.
- You will be contacted two weeks prior to your scheduled class with additional details.
Return to the main Sailing School page.