Lake Manawa Sailing Association
Membership for the Lake Manawa Sailing Association (LMSA) provides
Use of the launching facilities including LMSA docks, electric hoist, launching ramp, lakefront beach area, and RC boat (for races only).
Use of the club boats after proper checkout.
- Reserved boat parking stalls in a secure, well-lighted enclosure near to the launching area (additional fee for boat parking).
- A true family-oriented facility to include various social and sailing functions.
- Provides the opportunity to join and race Snipes with the Iowa Nebraska Sailing Association (INSA), and/or monohulls, Lasers, Nacras and Hobies with the Eastern Nebraska Sailing Association (ENSA), and/or match racing Santana 20’s with the Manawa Match Racing League (MMRL).
- The Old Salt Sailors Society (OSSS) is for cruisers (and all other boats) to socialize and do some “not so serious” racing at no additional cost.
To Join the Lake Manawa Sailing Association following these steps:
- Please Fill out the Membership Application (Required)
- Click on “Pay LMSA Dues Here!” (LMSA Required)
- Press “Add to Cart” If you wish to join one or all of the other fleets (INSA, ENSA or MMRL), click on each one desired (Optional)
- If you have a boat and wish to secure parking leave the Join Us page and go to the “Storage” page on the menu under the “Shop” button and select the proper boat parking option. Use this page also for selecting a locker, tube or outboard motor option.
- When you have made all of your selections, Go to Check Out, select Pay by credit card.
- Please create a password for your account if you are a new member which will give you access to the Members Only page after acceptance (usually 1 day) Now checkout. You will receive an email confirmation. Contact us if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A vehicle access permit is required at Lake Manawa for non-Iowa vehicles. Permits may only be purchased from the Iowa DNR. To find out more visit the non-resident vehicle page.
READY, SET, GO:
2020 Membership Dues Start Jan. 2nd
Basic Racing Membership $40
Introductory Racing Membership $25
Social/Junior or Crew Membership $15
Basic annual membership fee is $200
The Old Salt Sailors Society
The annual membership fee is a 1/2 Pint “O” RUM!
Lake Manawa Women’s Sailing Group (no cost)
For boat parking, tube and locker storage go to the “Storage” page to add to your cart started above and use check out method to pay on-line.
If you have any questions, please “Contact Us” at email@example.com